1. What causes flat feet?
Flat feet can be caused by:
- The hereditary
- Bad/wrong walking habit
- Types of shoes which used
- Injury in the past
2. Can 2-ft Orthotics washed with the soap?
Yes, you can use any cleaning tool to clean it, but it is not advisable to soak the orthotics with water.
3. How can I know that 2-ft Orthotics that I use is no longer effective (after how many years of use)?
If you are not feeling 100% comfortable again, we suggest you to contact us. We recommend checking orthotics every 2 years. That way, we can see if you need orthotics adjustment or not. Usually 50% orthotics needs a little adjustment after 2 years.
4. Why and how 2 · ft Orthotics differ from another orthotic product?
There are 3 main differences:
- 2-ft Orthotics is designed with a bulge or bump that served to prop up the front of your foot, while the other products do not have this feature.
- 2-ft Orthotics can be used with the current size of your shoe, while other Orthotics products usually require you to buy a bigger size shoes.
- 2-ft Orthotics used semi-rigid materials, which means flexible enough to follow the shape and movement of your feet. Another orthotics is usually made of a hard plastic material.
5. Is 2-ft Orthotics holds certifications and trained a certain hospital?
Our company has made orthotics which tailored to each customer’s feet for more than 20 years. The system used 2-ft Orthotics has already tested and developed. Our staffs have been through intensive training abroad before being allowed to start work.
6. Is there any guarantee that 2-ft Orthotics really work?
2-ft Orthotics has been proven effective for over 20 years and we see growth in our customers’ every day. But orthotics user should routine and discipline to get the maximum results. For the kids, make sure they wear orthotics at least 10 hours per day during activity (minimum usage for the kids). As for the adults, it required to wear 5-6 hours per day during activity. We conduct an examination of your child’s feet every 6 months to ensure that the products we provide are effectively working.
7. What materials is used 2-ft Orthotics?
2-ft Orthotics products are made from EVA plastic.
8. How long 2-ft Orthotics can be used before it is replaced a new one?
2-ft Orthotics can be used for 3 to 5 years depends on user weight, the type of shoes worn and so forth. It is advisable to bring your orthotics in our outlet every 2 years to do the checking.
9. What type of shoes that you recommend to wear?
We recommend this type of shoe as follows:
- Wear shoes with hard and solid heels.
- Wear shoes with hard soles and not easily twisted.
- Wear shoes with a strap or the shoes that can hold back part of the leg. Therefore the foot in the shoe is not easy to move forward or backward.
10. Is it necessary to consult a doctor first before coming to 2-ft Orthotics?
Most customers can come to 2-ft Orthotics directly without consulting to the doctor. You should remember that we are only dealing with 10 issues that are very common in the legs. If your problem is beyond than 10 issues, it is advisable to visit your doctor first.
11. Are orthotics can be used for more than 12 hours?
Yes, the longer you wear it in a day, the result will be even better.
12. Can orthotics worn while exercising?
Yes, but it is advisable to first run normally at least 5-6 hours a day (at least 10 hours for the kids) wearing orthotics during the first 2 weeks to ensure that the size was suitable and comfortable orthotics foot. After that, orthotics can be used to exercise.